Labour Mobility Applicants


If you hold current certification, licensure, or registration in good standing to practice as a Dental Technologist in another Canadian jurisdiction, your application will be considered under Canada Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) and Alberta’s Labour Mobility Act. 

You must hold active registration in another Canadian jurisdiction to be eligible to apply under this pathway. 

  • If you do not hold active registration in another Canadian jurisdiction, the College will require either evidence of reinstatement to the general register of that authority, or additional documentation to demonstrate competency and substantial equivalence. 
  • If you hold active registration in a jurisdiction outside of Canada, please contact the College.

Application Checklist

Application Form(s)

Application Form

Authorization for Release of Information

Applications and supporting documentation must be sent to the College via email. Paper-based applications will no longer be accepted by the College and will be returned to the applicant. Applicants are required to submit the application form and supporting documents to