Committee opportunities are available with the College of Dental Technologists of Alberta. These Committees are legislated under the Health Professions Act (HPA).
Being a volunteer is a great experience!
You will gain these benefits and more:
- contribute to future of the profession of dental technology
- gain professional experience
- learn and develop new skills
- make personal and professional connections
- make a difference
- feel fulfilled
- orientation, honorarium, and travel expenses are provided
The CDTA is currently seeking volunteers to serve on the following Committees:
- Finance Committee
- Registration, Education and Competence Committee
All Members are encouraged to participate.
What do these committees do?
More information, click below:
Please contact us via email at email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering as a Committee Member.